Solarmeter® Model 9.6G Red Light GrowMeter
- Compact, Handheld, and Durable
- Simple Single-Button Operation
- NIST Traceable Accuracy
- LCD Display
- Made In USA
- Monitors Red Light Intensity to Produce Beautiful flows and Delicious Fruit
- Measuring Photosynthetic Action Spectrum Red Band
- Measuring Outdoor Red Light
- Additional information
|Irradiation Range||0-199.9 mW/cm²|
|Response at 633 nm||97%|
|Conversion Rate||3.0 Readings/Sec|
|Display||3.5 Digit LCD|
|Digit Size||0.4 (in) / 10.2 (mm) high|
|Operational Temperature||32°F to 100°F / 0°C to 37.8°C|
|Operational Humidity||5% to 90% RH|
|Dimensions||4.2L x 2.4W x 0.9D (in) / 106.7L x 61W x 22.9D (mm)|
|Weight||4.5 (oz) / 128 (g) Including Battery|
|Power Source||9-Volt DC Battery|
|Detector||GaAsP Photodiode with filter|
|Agency Approval||CE Mark|
GaAsP Photodiode packaged in hermetically sealed glass window cap. Filter used to narrow bandwidth as shown on the spectral response graph.
To operate your Solarmeter, aim the sensor window located on the top panel of the meter directly at a source. Press and hold the push-button switch on the face of the meter. For best results take note of the distance the reading was taken from the source in order to ensure repeatable results. Battery operation voltage is viable from 9V down to 6.5V. Below 6.5V, the numbers on the LCD display will begin to dim, indicating the need for battery replacement. Under typical service load, a standard 9V battery will last approximately 2 years.
Proper Usage of Solarmeter® Ultraviolet Radiometer
- Wear tinted eye wear when checking intense light sources.
- Allow lights to warm-up prior to taking readings (at least 5 min).
- Hold sensor close to LED or lamp to measure individual light intensity. Hold sensor at working distance from source for effective intensity.
- When checking aging of lights, keep measuring distance and locations constant.
- Lights should be replaced when output drops to about 70% of their original (new) readings.
- If unsure of what new values were, replace adjacent light with new one and compare old one.
- Do not subject the meter to extremes in temperature, humidity, shock or dust.
- Use a dry, soft cloth to clean the intrument. Keep sensor free of oil, dirt, etc.
|Dimensions||7 × 3.5 × 2.5 in|